DROID X2
scottshad

I have had my X2 for about 3 weeks or so, and today I notice a small blue light flashing on the top left side above the screen.

Does anybody know what that blue light is for???/

Thank you in advance!!!!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: DROID X2
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

scottshad wrote:

I have had my X2 for about 3 weeks or so, and today I notice a small blue light flashing on the top left side above the screen.

Thank you in advance!!!!

Are there any notifications in your toolbar that you have not checked yet? Have you downloaded any applications that allow you to change the color of the LED notification? Do you notice if this light is blinking all of the time? Is it intermittent?

Please let us know some additional details. Thank you!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

scottshad wrote:

Thank you in advance!!!!

Are there any notifications in your toolbar that you have not checked yet? Have you downloaded any applications that allow you to change the color of the LED notification? Do you notice if this light is blinking all of the time? Is it intermittent?

Please let us know some additional details. Thank you!

0 Likes
Droiddudeaz
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have downloaded an app called BattmonX and it montiors battery state of charge and other battery functions. The default LED mode when the phone is unplugged is a blue blinking light. Did you download that app? I have it, but I can't change the notifications to stay lit on my Droid X2. It worked better on my original Droid X.

0 Likes
rjd

I just got a Droid X2 and today it started the same thing, a flashing blue notifcation light.  I don't have the batter app someone mentioned and have not downloaded any new apps today.  There are no open items on the notification bar, emails, etc. 

When I do get an email it turns to the standard flashing green.  After I open the email it then goes back to the flashing blue light?

0 Likes
TheoLeo

My Droid X2 started blinking blue today. Haven't installed any software in over a month!. I just covered the light with electrical tape. Any suggestions on how to stop the light without doing a factory reset?:smileysad:

0 Likes