Deleting emails and email images
edyee00

Does anyone know if there is a setting for when you delete an email it will automatically open the next email instead of going back to the Inbox?  It's a minor annoyance but you'd think it would be a simple feature.

Also, what about the email images not automatically being downloaded?  Most emails come with images and it's just another annoying thing to have to press the "Show Images" button every time you open an email.  Is there a setting to automatically load up the images within an email?

I've looked at everywhere and I can't find any settings for these two issues. 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Deleting emails and email images
Wildman
Legend

edyee00 wrote:

Does anyone know if there is a setting for when you delete an email it will automatically open the next email instead of going back to the Inbox?  It's a minor annoyance but you'd think it would be a simple feature.

I do not recall a option for this..

Also, what about the email images not automatically being downloaded?  Most emails come with images and it's just another annoying thing to have to press the "Show Images" button every time you open an email.  Is there a setting to automatically load up the images within an email?

This is comtrolled by email settings, open My Accounts and select the account / menu / Settings / Send and Recieve / Mail Size Limit / Set to mazimium size and you should have the image download also automatically..

Your menu may differ but this is what I recall for the Droid X and I am assuming this is the same or close.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

edyee00 wrote:

I do not recall a option for this..

This is comtrolled by email settings, open My Accounts and select the account / menu / Settings / Send and Recieve / Mail Size Limit / Set to mazimium size and you should have the image download also automatically..

Your menu may differ but this is what I recall for the Droid X and I am assuming this is the same or close.

0 Likes
edyee00

Thanks but that must have been just on the Droid X.  It looks like they may have left it off of the Bionic, for whatever reason. 

0 Likes