Downloading Pictures From My Droid to My Macbook.
d76developer

I've taken several pictures with my Droid Charge that I'd like to download to my Mac. I've been emailing them one at a time but it's taking forever. Does anyone know a way to download them all at once or simply transfer them all at once onto a Macbook?

Thanks in advance.

D76developer

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Downloading Pictures From My Droid to My Macbook.
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello there d76developer! I have some suggestions as to how to get your pictures transferred from your Charge to your Mac. First, does the Macbook have a USB port and/or a memory card slot? If you have either, you may be able to simply attach the USB cable that came with the Charge when you purchased it and use it to tether the two devices. If you set the Charge to "Mass Storage Mode", you'll be able to review the media contents on your Netbook and simply click and drag the picture files from the Charge's memory to your Macbook. You might also be able to remove the Micro SD card from the battery compartment of your Charge and slide it into an adapter. This will allow you to view the picture files in the same way that you would see them when tethering via the USB.

Please let me know if you need any help with either of these operations or if you have any other questions. Thanks!

DionM

VZW Support

Follow Us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello there d76developer! I have some suggestions as to how to get your pictures transferred from your Charge to your Mac. First, does the Macbook have a USB port and/or a memory card slot? If you have either, you may be able to simply attach the USB cable that came with the Charge when you purchased it and use it to tether the two devices. If you set the Charge to "Mass Storage Mode", you'll be able to review the media contents on your Netbook and simply click and drag the picture files from the Charge's memory to your Macbook. You might also be able to remove the Micro SD card from the battery compartment of your Charge and slide it into an adapter. This will allow you to view the picture files in the same way that you would see them when tethering via the USB.

Please let me know if you need any help with either of these operations or if you have any other questions. Thanks!

DionM

VZW Support

Follow Us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

d76developer

Thanks so much for your help. Connecting to my laptop by the USB cord did the trick. I was able to navigate to the image folder and grab all the files I needed.

Thanks again.

LB.

0 Likes