Droid 2 Texting Glitch Is Making Me Crazy! Please Help!
atrain25

For some reason, when I try to write a text on my Droid 2 phone, the typing lags in a glitchy kind of way (no really good way to describe this...), and whenever I press "space," the keyboard stops working entirely! I can't use the slide-out keyboard anymore because after it stops working, it goes back to the homepage (which, btw, is not the text message I'm trying to send...)

I don't know why it's doing this, it's not like I dropped it or anything. I've tried the "remove the battery" trick but that has not worked, and I've done it three times!

PLEASE HELP!!! IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO?!?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid 2 Texting Glitch Is Making Me Crazy! Please Help!
pja2011
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had the same problem...it happens every so often. Go into settings..manage applications...select all apps...go to multi touch keyboard..then click on clear data. you should be able to text like normal after that :smileyhappy: Have a good day :smileyhappy:

View solution in original post

0 Likes
pja2011
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had the same problem...it happens every so often. Go into settings..manage applications...select all apps...go to multi touch keyboard..then click on clear data. you should be able to text like normal after that :smileyhappy: Have a good day :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
atrain25

oh thank you, good sir/madam! you're a droid saver! thanks so much!

0 Likes