Droid 2 battery problem
Salmarcus
Enthusiast - Level 2

After texting or being on facebook or another app for just a couple of minutes, my battery is down to 20%. I shut down and restart and my battery is at 90%.

Do I replace the battery or replace the device?

Not sure what to do?

Re: Droid 2 battery problem
Salmarcus
Enthusiast - Level 2

Seriously ten people looked at this and nobody has anything to say? You people are friggin lame as shit!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Salmarcus wrote:

Seriously ten people looked at this and nobody has anything to say? You people are friggin lame as ****!

There are tens of thousands of registered users for this community.  Ten views is a small number in comparison.  Answers or suggestions don't always come quickly.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's fix this Salmarcus! Is there another device near to test a different battery in effort to find the root cause before replacement? Have you been to a Verizon Wireless store for testing? If you still need assistance please send me a direct message with your mobile number so I may further assist. Thank you.

Tominque_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Salmarcus
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've ordered a new battery, if that doesn't fix the problem I'll be taking the phone back to Verizon. When I went to the store where I purchased the phone to try and get a new t battery, I was told at the door that they don't sell batteries there. I was never asked why I needed one or what was wrong with my phone.

Sent via DroidX2 on Verizon Wireless™

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Salmarcus,

Oh my! We want every store experience to be awesome. I apologize that this did not occur on your recent visit. I know how important it is to have a properly working battery. Our Verizon Wireless corporate locations no longer carry batteries. If you need your battery in particular replaced under warranty or for purchase we can definitely assist here,via Facebook ,Twitter @vzwsupport, and live Chat http://vz.to/FJncH . I have sent a request to follow you just in case you want to send a Direct message.

Thanks,
Pamela_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes