Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Droid 2 email problem
olddroid2user

Recently my Droid 2 has had problems accessing email.  I select an email account, it says loading for a minute or 2 and then goes back either to the main screen or the screen with all my email accounts.  Something is has this condition for a couple minutes and sometimes for hours.  It also has seemed slower in recent weeks.  Any idea on a solution or the cause? 

0 Likes
Re: Droid 2 email problem
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Let's fix this!  Is this happening with a specific email account(s) or when attempting to do other tasks as well?  If this is happening with a specific email account please try removing the account and readding.  Does the email respond better after you remove/insert the battery? Please share so I may further assist.  Thank you.

Tominque B.
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
sandysj

I am also having problems with my e-mail. I get connection error from hotmail. I'm sure it's not setup right but I have no clue where to start.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Go to the app store (Google Play Store) search for the outlook email app then download it.

after you get the app screen it will walk you through the set up process. (username@hotmail.com) then your password to that email account.

It will then connect and download your email. under the email app settings you may want to go to the folders option and place a check mark in each folder you want made available to you in the program.

The stock email that came on your phone is useless. go into it and delete the Hotmail account and if you use Yahoo Mail you can also download that and get rid of the other mail from the native email on your phone. a long press on the account or app itself followed by delete gets rid of it.

Hope that helps.

0 Likes