Droid 3 nothing but problem!
brina2464

I bought my droid 3 Dec 2011 and I have had nothing but problems. It reboots itself at least 3 times a day, screen freezes and I lose service. I'm always

missing calls because I have no service. If i am using my wifi it will just reboot. I'm counting down the days I can upgrade my phone. I will not buy another Motorola ever. I have seen the other post about Motorola being aware of the rebooting issue. That post was over a year ago and nothing has been done about it yet? Verizon could at least let us droid 3 phone owners upgrade early.

0 Likes
Re: Droid 3 nothing but problem!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello brina2464,

I'm sorry to learn that you are having issues with your wireless device. I understand how important it is to have a properly functioning device 24/7. Often times when we here of this rebooting problem, it does relate to an application issue Have you attempted to run the device is safe mode to rule out any application conflicts? Have you completed a hard reset on the device? Have you confirmed your upgrade date by dialing #UPG? Please share details, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
Re: Droid 3 nothing but problem!
brina2464

Have not tried to run it in safe mode. I will try that. Yes I have reset the device. My upgrade isn't until July of this year. I can deal with this phone until then. I will not buy a Motorola again. I owned another Motorola phone years ago and had problems with it too. Thanks for your help.

0 Likes