Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Droid Bionic: Upgraded to ICS, change text message icon back to original?
sam5500

There's no Droid Bionic as a selection for community discussion since Verizon figures we don't mean anything to them, so I'm posting the question here, but here's the deal...

When I got the phone a year ago, the text messaging icon looked like a text messaging icon: A white envelope with a blue message coming out of the open top flap of it. Now I was recently upgraded to ICS, which I love, but that stupid looking green smiley icon has to go. I know I can download an app icon changer, but I can't seem to find a good pic of the original icon to change it back. Can anyone help me find this?

I attached what the original icon looked like, but I'm not good at making PNG's so that the background is clear, or if someone could find a bigger and clearer icon that would be better.

Thanks!

Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Bionic (not an option on Verizon website): Upgraded to ICS, change text message icon back to original
breezex

I can't help you with the icon problem, but there is a Bionic group at: https://community.verizonwireless.com/community/droid/droidbionic

0 Likes
Re: Droid Bionic (not an option on Verizon website): Upgraded to ICS, change text message icon back to original
sam5500

That's weird, it didn't come up as an option on the main discussion page when starting a new discussion, so I put it under the Razr since that was closest. But I moved it over into the Bionic section that you mentioned. Thanks.

0 Likes