Droid Incredible Google Calendar Sync Issue
BombSquad

I have found multiple users with the same issue. It seems to be hit or miss depending on the phone serial number. Help please!

My google calendar is synced with my phone. If I add events to the computer it updates the phone rather quickly and accurately. If I add events to the phone, it does NOT update the calendar on the computer at all.

I tried to troubleshoot thru google, but the steps they list are not correct.

0 Likes
Re: Droid Incredible Google Calendar Sync Issue
bk2

This is a great question that I'd like an answer to as well. I've checked several forums and it's rather strange how Google calendar works on some Incredibles but not on others.

0 Likes
annieboo13

I'm having a similar issue. I've had my incredible for about two weeks and I can't sync my google calendar and my phone at all. That was my whole reason for upgrading to a smart phone in the first place. I have been on multiple forums (HTC, Google, Droid, etc.) but there are only questions and no answers. 

0 Likes
ballbusta500

If you go to the calender and add event on top of the screen there is a dropdown box make sure it has your gmail address chosen and not pc sync that solved my issue it updates from phone to computer and from computer to phone I usually have to refresh my calender on pc if I have it open to see the changes on the pc calender

0 Likes
llacelle

This is also happening on my Droid3.  I used to work and stopped sometime ago.  Not sure when.  Just noticed that the updates were only  going 1 way.  I have also looked at the google site and did not find an answer there.  Most frustrating.

0 Likes