Droid Incredible
vickiesal50

I am on my third Droid Incredible phone and am still having problems.  I have taken it back because of dismissed calls, rebooting problems and now instead of 3g I have 1x most of the time and no bars.  It is also dismissing calls.  I have tried turning it off, using *228 and getting a new phone.  My sister uses Verizon and has no problems with her phone.  I just don't get it.  This is my only phone; and is "incredibly" unreliable as a phone. 

I am taking it back AGAIN, but I am going to insist on a different type of phone or an upgrade.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid Incredible
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

vickiesal50 wrote:

I am on my third Droid Incredible phone and am still having problems.  I have taken it back because of dismissed calls, rebooting problems and now instead of 3g I have 1x most of the time and no bars.  It is also dismissing calls.  I have tried turning it off, using *228 and getting a new phone.  My sister uses Verizon and has no problems with her phone.  I just don't get it.  This is my only phone; and is "incredibly" unreliable as a phone. 

I am taking it back AGAIN, but I am going to insist on a different type of phone or an upgrade.

According to your post you were going to visit a Verizon Wireless store to resolve your phone concerns. I trust that our store representatives were to provide you a satisfactory resolution.

Please keep in mind that rebooting issues are caused greatly by third party applications. If you continue to experience rebooting issues and unstable 3G connectivity, I recommend to perform a factory reset (see link below) and test the phone for a few days without loading any third party applications. If the rebooting stops then try downloading the third party applications of your choice one at time and test again for a few days to determine which application is causing your phone to constantly reboot.

Droid Incredible Factory Reset Instructions

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Droid Incredible
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

vickiesal50 wrote:

According to your post you were going to visit a Verizon Wireless store to resolve your phone concerns. I trust that our store representatives were to provide you a satisfactory resolution.

Please keep in mind that rebooting issues are caused greatly by third party applications. If you continue to experience rebooting issues and unstable 3G connectivity, I recommend to perform a factory reset (see link below) and test the phone for a few days without loading any third party applications. If the rebooting stops then try downloading the third party applications of your choice one at time and test again for a few days to determine which application is causing your phone to constantly reboot.

Droid Incredible Factory Reset Instructions

0 Likes