Droid R2D2
shamorg3119

My phone keeps going to the power down screen , what is going on any suggestions..This is so frustrating..HELP

0 Likes
Re: Droid R2D2
shamorg3119

how do i see the comments on here

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Uh? What do you mean by comments?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Hey Shamorg3119 welcome to the post an to see Comments that one's post just keep looking back on your Post. Another thing you can do is Click Follow it's just up on your Right side. Once you do that you can see post that come into Communications that's the red Arrow in the red Box.

0 Likes
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi shamorg3119,

Normally, pressing the power button for a couple seconds will bring the power down screen. If your power down screen comes up for no apparent reason, this is most likely by a third party application conflict. An easy way to confirm third party conflicts is to run your phone in Safe Mode for a while. If issue stops while in safe mode, you must identify the conflicting third application and remove it to resolve the issue.

There is no easy way to identify a conflicting application and you will have to remove all (start with most recently installed applications) and then add one at a time and test your phone until the bad apple is found and then delete it for good.

Thanks B33 for instructions on following up on posts.

AntonioC_VZWSupport

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/vzwsupport