Droid Soft Keys Not Lighting Up Anymore
Alex777

The back, settings, home, and search buttons on the bottom of my droid don't light up anymore. Anyone know why? My keyboard still lights up from time to time.

0 Likes
Re: Droid Soft Keys Not Lighting Up Anymore
Ambreezy
Contributor - Level 3

You will want to perform a factory reset on your device. Performing a hard reset will remove ALL data including the Google account, system data, application data, application settings, and downloaded applications. You will want to store your information on your SD Card. Here are the steps below.

• From the home screen, touch the applications tab (located on the bottom of the screen).

• Touch Settings.
  • Touch Privacy.

• Touch Factory data reset.

• Touch Reset phone

• Touch Erase Everything.
0 Likes
Williedyno
Really? Full factory reset? How often do you offer this as the fix? What if that Doesn't work? They hired you all to solve problems. Try asking some questions before offering to blow the guys phone up.

0 Likes
Williedyno
Go to settings/display and make sure you have screen time out set. If you already have it set. Change it, then reselect your previous setting.
0 Likes
Guardian452com
How is that blowing the guys phone up? I can recover my phone to a usable state in five minutes after resetting.
0 Likes
Guardian452com
Gotta believe in your google-fu
0 Likes