Droid Ultra Android 5.0?
jeduncan14083
Enthusiast - Level 2

Motorola and Android websites both say that the Lollipop update for the Droid Ultra is pending carrier (Verizon) action, but has been approved by Google/Motorola already. When is this software update scheduled to roll out for this device? Has the soak test already finished for this device?

Re: Droid Ultra Android 5.0?
patrik69
Enthusiast - Level 1

I love how Verizon just completely ignores this question.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would never ignore any question, patrik69. We are always here to provide any information we might have. We don't have any information on when the Software update will be released. However, you are able to view the most up to date Software here: http://vz.to/1BiGZYk .

JorgeO_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
joe-in-ca

Any update from VZW?

Now that stagefright vulnerability is confirmed on kitkat (4.4), it's time to upgrade.

0 Likes
bkgreenva
Enthusiast - Level 2

this thread is old and dusty and still no Droid Ultra Lollipop 5.1 update even though Motorola and some forum post on here say it has released, and the link you provide is dead so can we at least still get an honest answer.

And by the way I now understand why T-Mobile numbers are up and Verizon Wireless numbers are way down

0 Likes