Droid Ultra messaging issues, phone stopped getting messages in timely manner and can't send texts at all
WhyNow671

On 10/26-27/15 my phone turned off overnight/early am. I guess it lost its charge and dies. I turned it on in the morning and charged it until 100 %. After this incident, I can't get or send text messages. My coworkers who all have Verizon can't text me and my texts stay stuck on sending...

I have resorted back to emailing people.. and telling people to call me in an emergency because I texted more than I talk on the phone. Help! What happened? Phone hasn't been near water, dropped, still looks brand new since 02/2014. It seems the phone has some sort of expiration date that I was not aware of.

0 Likes
Re: Droid Ultra messaging issues, phone stopped getting messages in timely manner and can't send texts at all
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

WhyNow671,

You have recahed the right place for help.  I want to ensure that we can get you back to sending out your important messages WhyNow617.  It is very alarmng to hear tthat many of those around you are having the same issue.  Let us take a closer look.   Are you using the oringal text messaging application for your phone? Send us your zip code to review your area.

We are here to help.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Droid Ultra messaging issues, phone stopped getting messages in timely manner and can't send texts at all
WhyNow671

I did a hard factory rest on my phone and it is working now. Thanks!

0 Likes