Droid Ultra problem with voice commands on bluetooth
neilstein
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a 2014 GMC. my droid x paired up with no problems and I was able to use voice commands to call.  I bought a Droid Ultra. It pairs up with no problem imports my contacts etc.  When you try to use voice commands you get a message saying device not initialized. Why will the Ultra not allow voice commands thru blue tooth?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid Ultra problem with voice commands on bluetooth
neilstein
Enthusiast - Level 1

Voice command worked with my Droid X but has never worked with the droid Ultra.  Haven't located another vehicle to try it on. I live in a remote area. Today I down loaded a new software version 19.5.3.en.US.  It may have helped.  I will know better when I can get somewhere with better signal strength.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets get it to work, neilstein! Did the function ever work? There may be additional instructions at http://www.gmtotalconnect.com/ .

Have you tried to connect the device to another vehicle? Share details so that I can help.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
neilstein
Enthusiast - Level 1

Voice command worked with my Droid X but has never worked with the droid Ultra.  Haven't located another vehicle to try it on. I live in a remote area. Today I down loaded a new software version 19.5.3.en.US.  It may have helped.  I will know better when I can get somewhere with better signal strength.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Perfect! Please keep us updated on whether if you got it to work. We are here for you!

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes