Droid X does not respond to Bluetooth Headset after Security Lock
dalmeida

When my Droid X is connected to my blue ant bluetooth headset I can press the button on the headset, thephone goes to the voice command prompt, asks for, receives, and executes the voice command just fine... UNTIL... the security lock kicks in. After the security lock, I can only answer incoming calls. When I attempt to invoke a voice command the phone does not respond and my headset tells me voice commands are not supported. This is not the fault of the head set as other manufactures including Motorola have the same problem.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid X does not respond to Bluetooth Headset after Security Lock
Tidbits
Legend
I am guessing you have the bluetooth bypass disabled in the lock screen settings. Turn it on and it will work fine.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Do you have to have Security lock on your phone. Why i ask if it's interfearing with your bluetooth have you tried to disable it with any better results.

You may have to do this.. an you may have to go into your bluetooth settings an clear your bluetooth headset an then do a complete new repairing with it.

I have had to do this in the past but i never had to deal with the security getting in the way an causing call out issues with my Bluetooth... B33   

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend
I am guessing you have the bluetooth bypass disabled in the lock screen settings. Turn it on and it will work fine.
0 Likes