Droid X doesn't automatically upload pictures on Mac Book Air like on a PC?
jm2

Has anyone had an issue with their Droid X uploading pictures to their Mac Book Air? It used to be a no-brainer, automatic process when I would plug into my PC. I plugged it into my new Mac Book Air and no dice! DO I need an App of some kind?

0 Likes
Re: Droid X doesn't automatically upload pictures on Mac Book Air like on a PC?
bearone21
Legend

i've never had an auto xfer with usb cable for pics to pc with droid x & i've had it a year.

when i take a pic, i email it to myself as a single, part of a group or the whole group, up to 20 meg file at time.

0 Likes
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello Joseph,

I'm going to have to agree with bearone21. I have owned a Droid X since it's launch day as well as a Window Vista laptop and Macbook Pro running 10.7. The device, by default, is not designed to auto-upload photo to the computer. This may be a setting that can be provisioned on the Windows computer. The Droid X would have to be in mass storage mode in order to "drag & drop" pictures onto the computer. May I ask are you able to successfully copy pictures to your Macbook Air? If you would like some assistance, other than the method that bearone21 offered, then please reply to this message as I am here to help!

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

the only thing close to "auto" is v cast manager to sync phone/pc music.

0 Likes