Droid will not Start
oottexan

When I try to start it. It will go to the motorola logo, then the DROID would write then the red eyeball, then the DROID would write then the red eyeball, then the DROID would write then the red eyeball, then the DROID would write then the red eyeball on and on.

0 Likes
Re: Droid will not Start
PPC_Dude
Contributor - Level 2

oottexan wrote:

When I try to start it. It will go to the motorola logo, then the DROID would write then the red eyeball, then the DROID would write then the red eyeball, then the DROID would write then the red eyeball, then the DROID would write then the red eyeball on and on.

Has the phone been dropped or otherwise abused?  Hopefully not, and assuming that's the case, if you haven't already, do a battery pull.  While you have the battery out, re-seat the SD card.  Let it sit for 10-20 seconds and replace the battery.

If that doesn't work, take it back to the store.  If you are within your 30 days, they should replace it with little to no problem.  If not, be really nice and they MIGHT replace it anyway, since you can only be one day over 30 at this point.  I'm not really sure about the warranty, you'll have to look into that if needed.

0 Likes