E-mail stuck in the Outbox
frankbott

Not sending email when I only have one bar even though I have a great wifi connection that is confirmed.   I notice the email stuck in the outbox.  I then get in my car and find a 4 bar location (1 mile from my studio) and with little or no notice the emails leaves my phone.    Interesting.  So I can not get the email to leave through the Wifi.  Does this issue have anything to do with Verizons effort to charge me money for going over my data usage plan or is there some setting I need to change.   I had the same type of phone with Sprint and did not have this issue.   Thanks for your time looking into this. 

0 Likes
Re: E-mail stuck in the Outbox
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important that your emails send when you have a connection available, Frankbott. It's certainly odd that this is occurring. When you are connected to WiFi with 1 bar of service, are you able to use other apps that require data?Do you use multiple email accounts? If so, does this happen with other accounts?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: E-mail stuck in the Outbox
Snn5
Legend

Yes this is strange considering your WiFi should be faster since you have a 3G-only phone.  You might need to try resetting the router with a power cycle.  Also, you might check sync settings within the email app you use.

0 Likes