E-mails 'Stuck' in Outbasket
sascol
Contributor - Level 1

In the last 24 hours I have noticed that every e-mail I attemnpt so send from my DriodX is sitting in my outbasket.  My Gmail acocunt seems to be working fine - this is specific to the RoadRunner account I hhave set up on the phone.  When I go into the outbasket and highlight any message that is sitting there, my only option is to delete it....I can't resend or do anything else.  I should mention that I do not have an issue receiving e-mails from this box - only sending them.  Any ideas/thoughts on what maay be causing this?  Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: E-mails 'Stuck' in Outbasket
sascol
Contributor - Level 1

lewwill - that turned out to be the issue.  For some reason I was not getting a 3G signal at my office (I usually do).  As soon as I got home I rebooted the phone, it found the 3G and all of the e-mails went out. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
djtonic
Contributor - Level 2

your roadrunner is standard POP3? 

I would revisit your settings.  Try to remove the account and then add it again.  

Check out here: http://community.vzw.com/t5/DROID-X-by-Motorola/I-want-to-buy-a-Droid-X-but-I-want-to-be-informed-be...

its an old topic about setting up new Roadrunner account but it may be helpful to revisit how your POP3 is set up.

Good luck.

DJ.

0 Likes
lewwill
Enthusiast - Level 3

sascol wrote:

In the last 24 hours I have noticed that every e-mail I attemnpt so send from my DriodX is sitting in my outbasket.  My Gmail acocunt seems to be working fine - this is specific to the RoadRunner account I hhave set up on the phone.  When I go into the outbasket and highlight any message that is sitting there, my only option is to delete it....I can't resend or do anything else.  I should mention that I do not have an issue receiving e-mails from this box - only sending them.  Any ideas/thoughts on what maay be causing this?  Thanks in advance.

I have the same problem with roadrunner from my house.  I don't get good 3G at home so I usually send from Gmail.  Roadrunner will not send with WiFi on.  When I turn WiFi off it eventually goes. 

0 Likes
sascol
Contributor - Level 1

lewwill - that turned out to be the issue.  For some reason I was not getting a 3G signal at my office (I usually do).  As soon as I got home I rebooted the phone, it found the 3G and all of the e-mails went out. 

0 Likes