Exchange ActiveSync contacts not showing up anymore
dalessit2

All of a sudden my contacts list has been significantly reduced.  It is only showing ones that I might have created in Google. 

Previously it was showing all the contacts that were synched from my corporate exchange account which is where I add all new contacts to.

The information is still on the phone. When I click on phone and look at my call history there are still index cards next to all of them that I can pull up and see all the information for the contacts and when I compose an e-mail they also show up.  I just can't get them to appear in the "people" application.

When I go to the menu within people and click view I don't see any options that would change anything except to add the annoying google auto contacts.

Any help would be appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: Exchange ActiveSync contacts not showing up anymore
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

Wow it's very unsettling when you go to search for a contact and its missing. I would be glad to investigate as I have had the same problem with missing contacts.

Normally its one of two options Please check Menu>setting>accounts & sync>check the exchange account and make sure contacts are syncing. Then People>Menu> View and you'll see a list of the different contacts lists. You'll want to see that only the Exchange Active Sync list is checked.

Please retest and let me know if that helps.

Thank you

0 Likes