Facebook Authentication Error Message 2/26/12
ginahobbs

Is the Facebook app. for the Droid down today?  I ask because my Droid hasnt been working properly lately and I have no idea if its just my phone or if the whole Facebook app for the Droid not working?  Sorry for a silly question.

0 Likes
Re: Facebook Authentication Error Message 2/26/12
ginahobbs

also i have uninstalled and reinstalled...i have cleared cache and completed a hard reset.

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

Are you still having the problem? Mine was working fine yesterday when you posted that question, as it is today. when you say "not working properly", can you be more specific?

0 Likes
ginahobbs

It started working a few hours after i posted this. the issues i have been having is that the the phone freezes and does force close. it will also automatically change the time to a completely random time zone. i get that authentication error message even on my email account that is synced to the droid.

overall i like my droid, it just seems very temperamental.

thanks for your response.

Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 09:15:50 -0700

To: g60242h@hotmail.com

Subject: - Re: Facebook Authentication Error Message 2/26/12

created by Cody21 in DROID X by Motorola - View the full discussion

Are you still having the problem? Mine was working fine yesterday when you posted that question, as it is today. when you say "not working properly", can you be more specific?

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community

Start a new discussion in DROID X by Motorola by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

© 2011 Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless | One Verizon Way | Mail Code: 180WVB | Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information.

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences.

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

Wow, sounds like you're having more problems than your initial post of just FB ..  Have you done a Factory Reset? Honestly, it is the recommended path for any of the updates - especially if you're having significant problems AFTER the update. If I were in your situation, that's what I'd do to try to calm down the issues. If you decide to do this, don't allow an auto-reinstall of all your 3rd party Apps (just make a list of the must-haves so you can download them later). Then only re-download a few at a time and run that way for a few days to make sure you don't have any issues.

Let us know if you need guidance to do that.  Good luck.

0 Likes