File Conversion from OutLook to Droid / Google.
JKE

When I exported my files from OutLook and Imported them into Google there were several events that had recurring dates.  I would have been able to edit or cancel one and have the same occur in all of the subsequent related events. After the conversion each of those recurring events are being handled on the Droid as individual events. Now I have meetings that run into the infinite future I have to amend or delete one at a time since they did not link or thread.  Is there a way to delete identical events into the future like this?

0 Likes
Re: File Conversion from OutLook to Droid / Google.
VZW_Zrock02
Contributor - Level 3

There are many options to help resolve your calendar problems. The easiest way will be to install an application that will allow you to sync the calendar. The best combination available is the Google Apps and the Google Apps Sync. They will allow you to do this perfectly. Keep in mind when downloading apps all are from third party developers and are download at your own risk.

0 Likes
Re: File Conversion from OutLook to Droid / Google.
Jonm61

http://www.google.com/support/calendar/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=89955

Choose 2 way sync and set your calendar sync time. I set mine for 30 minutes, so that any updates don't take long to get to my device.

0 Likes