Flash Player for Motorola Droid?
cloverenge

My daughter and I have the Droid and she would like to play games on Facebook and use other Web pages that require flash. What is the news on it being available for the Droid?

0 Likes
Re: Flash Player for Motorola Droid?
logicman
Contributor - Level 3

Lots of discussions on that topic. Here is one: Flash Player

0 Likes
sirkoko

When Android OS 2.1 releases for the Moto DROID, Flash Lite will be a part of that update, then Flash will work on the phones

Until then, like myself, who has a DROID since mid-december, will have to wait until it releases.

Hope this helps

0 Likes
fezzik
Contributor - Level 3

Flash Lite is a Sense UI app.  When 2.1 comes to the Droid more than likely there won't be any Flash support on it.  Adobe has been saying for about a year now that Flash is coming to Android and it is right around the corner.  it is some kind of carrot before our eyes.  However, there may be some groundwork in place with Android 2.1 that makes Flash possible on the Droid.  No word as of yet when Flash will be available and considering Android 2.1 was going OTA by the end of the week about a month ago I would say no flash games or tv shows for a while yet. 

Sorry.

0 Likes
colfrmb

If Android is still working on the software, I don't see how Adobe can really put together a program of their own until 2.1 gets released anyway.    Unless they partner.

0 Likes