Flash video on the new system
mark38090
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had flash player and it deleted it when it updated. I can no longer watch flash video on my phone, I even tried different browsers and nothing. I might as well go back to my envy touch, at least that battery would last a full day. This new upgrade is horrible!! Guess it's now time to go with a cheap pre-paid. Thanks verizon/motorola for ruining my phone experience, it's no longer more convienant than going to the computer!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Flash video on the new system
Not applicable

If you go to the Play Store and heck MY Apps then looks under ALL it should be there. Then you should be able to update it. Worked for me. Works on Dolphin but not Chrome.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

A search of this forum would yield several threads about this ... Adobe is no longer supporting Flash on Android.  If you had Flash Player installed on your Bionic before the upgrade, you should be able to go back to the Play Store and redownload/install it.  Others have reported installing different browsers, such as Dolphin.

Not applicable

If you go to the Play Store and heck MY Apps then looks under ALL it should be there. Then you should be able to update it. Worked for me. Works on Dolphin but not Chrome.

0 Likes
GB8
Enthusiast - Level 1

None of these suggestions worked for me. I used this link: http://forums.adobe.com/message/4675670 Worked like a charm!

0 Likes