Re: Gingerbread Update for HTC Droid Incredible
poe_diddley

oh god. who wants to hear about this? i still don't even have 2.2

0 Likes
dabubbakin
Contributor - Level 3

One interesting article on the whole "name game" or "2.x / 3.0" rumor. 

No real big information here but it's decent reading material.

On the flip side a leaked ROM version for the N1 apparently leaked. Nothing close to what we need for the Incredible but it's an interesting forum to read, and these guys know what they're talking about. (lots of issues)

Some kind of new radio, improved wifi stuff. The details are so far from knowing for sure. 

Another exciting point (rumor) is the fact that this may be the update with Google Music! Cloud to Phone service is going to be the future here. This is an generic post for those who don't understand. I'm really excited about this one!

So far the information about this update is very very hard to find. These "rumors" can go either way at this point. I fell behind in the information category of this update due to having the busiest past few weeks of my life. Now that I've completed my personal life task I'm back. Watch out! LOL I'm kidding I'm kidding.

I'm sorry some of you haven't gotten the Froyo update yet. It's no secret how to get it if you wanted.

I'm also sorry if you don't agree with this thread. It's main job here is to better inform people on what to expect. It's not a petition forum, form, forum, whatever..

I'll start digging for information now.  You guys find anything good post it. Have a good one!:smileywink:

0 Likes
MKULTRABLIZZARD

you forgot to mention that it'll come loaded with bloatware too! :smileyvery-happy: j/k

so far it doesn't seem like anything special. guess time will tell when more details are hammered out. anyway, if 3.0 hits come Jan, i'll bet it's not on our Dinc's until April-ish.

0 Likes
rayjr66

Here we go again.  Now everyone on here can whine and cry for the next six months because they dont have 3.0 and then complain when they get it  - just like the 2.2 froyo update.

Here is a thought... How about just be happy with the phone you have and realize that there is always going to be something new and better to come along. 

The Droid Incredible is a great phone and I love it!!!

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3
But getting updates is so much fun!
0 Likes
dabubbakin
Contributor - Level 3
This thread is dedicated to information, not complaining. As you can see no whining has begun, only tiny bits of information that will someday make your phone more incredible someday.
And updates are fun!
0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3
Yes, please! Let's have at least one non-complaining thread in this place. So far, so good.
0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i got NO complaints. i LOVED 2.1 and i LOVE 2.2 and i "will" LOVE 3.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nothin wrong with keepin up with updates!!!!

0 Likes
w40d1n1
Enthusiast - Level 3
Updates? Weren't you one of the people saying to do a full reset/reinstall in order to make 2.2 work?
0 Likes
MrDew
Newest rumor via droidlife. Inc is getting the new sense. I'll add a link later unless someone beats me to it.
0 Likes