Gmail is screwed up!
belle1021

I was having connections problems 2 weeks ago and since then my gmail, facebook and contacts has been screwed up! Several contacts got randomly deleted, others with combined and showing info for one person, but the name of another. I went online and cleaned up my contacts, removed facebook and tried re syncing everything. Now my contacts profile pics from facebook won't show up, one contact is still combined that I can't fix, but everything is probably labeled and synced. What gives!! I was told to factory reset, but I don't want to loose everything else on my phone.

0 Likes
Re: Gmail is screwed up!
jco23
Contributor - Level 3

definitely do not need a factory reset.

go to "accounts & sync" under settings and enable/disable which accounts you want to sync/not sync.  for me, I only enabled syncing for google accounts (gmail, calendar, picasa web, etc.).  everything else (including SIM card) are not synced.

hope this helps.

0 Likes
Re: Gmail is screwed up!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello belle1021! I'm sorry to hear about the problems encountered with your phone! I can understand why you don't want to complete a factory reset. However, this offers the best chance at resolving your issue. Let me know what happens.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes