Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Gmail won't push/stopped pushing email to Incredible 2 (Red)
JenKlein79

This is my first smart phone (I do own an Ipod Touch).  I have set my 2 (two) gmail accounts to send mail to my Incredible 2 (stock email app on front home screen).  It was working and now it isn't.  I've deleted and added the accounts twice.  I've updated the push settings and sent test emails.  I am still having to hit the menu button and refresh to get mail.  I did link my Gmail accounts to the Gmail app on the phone, but I don' t like how it's viewed.  Can somone please help me?

0 Likes
Re: Gmail won't push/stopped pushing email to Incredible 2 (Red)
JenKlein79

I have contacted Verizon Support via telephone and they have advised this is a known issue and that there is no known ETA on a fix..  The solution for the time being is to manually refresh.

0 Likes
Re: Gmail won't push/stopped pushing email to Incredible 2 (Red)
bigknowz

I went to Applicaton Manager, Gmail, and cleared my cache.  If that doesn't work for you, follow these instructions to setup the phone to accept 4.0.8

http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-droid-incredible/134054-those-who-want-second-gb-update-pat...

and then clear the cache.

0 Likes