HELP WITH EMAIL SETTINGS!
AiMeE

I am a "Blackberry" transplant and need to know if the DroidX offers some of the features that I loved with my old Blackberry. Someone please help if you have figured this out yet:

• CAN YOU SET UP YOUR EMAIL TO AUTOMATICALLY "BCC" AN ADDRESS WITH EVERY EMAIL YOU SEND?
  • IS THERE A "SPELL CHECK" FEATURE THAT YOU CAN TURN ON FOR CHECKING EMAILS?
  • IS THERE A WAY TO IMPORT YOUR BLACKBERRY CONTACTS FULLY IF YOU DON'T HAVE OUTLOOK OR THE MAC EQUIVALENTS

Please help! I love most of the features on this phone, but I need these features on my phone for my phone to work for my work!

0 Likes
Re: HELP WITH EMAIL SETTINGS!
haredi

It seems to me that the email setting choices are very limiting.  I also had a Blackberry, and one of my favorite features of email was the ability to delete emails off of the phone but not the email server.  I have not been able to figure this out on the X yet.  I'm sure there's an app somewhere than can help with these issues, but the phone is taking me days to figure out and customize!

0 Likes
Re: HELP WITH EMAIL SETTINGS!
magicswebpage
Enthusiast - Level 3

yeah the email support on the droid x sucks , the one on droid 1  kicked **bleep** it has all the features u needed

i am having the same problem with the imap setting.. i am having to delete the same email from each pc i connect too .. so annoying ...

so it appear your phone is doing what  i want mine to do and  mine is doing what u need.. GRRR

0 Likes