Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HTC Droid Incredible 2 - Can't use Mail app or My Verizon Mobile app
PaleRoze

I got this phone a few days ago and just had it activated lastnight on a prepaid Verizon plan (includes unlimited talk&text and 1gb data). When I try to use the Mail app then choose Yahoo or Gmail and enter my login info I get this message "Warning, 503 80376: This device is not snc capable".

When I try to use the My Verizon Mobile or My Verizon Data apps, I get this message "We are unable to display prepaid account information at this time. Please contact customer service at *611 or visit www.verizonwireless.com/myverizon for the most updated information on your prepaid account. We apologize for the inconvenience."

I don't know how to get these working, but my other apps like Gmail, Skype, Talk, etc work. Does anyone have any advice?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: HTC Droid Incredible 2 - Can't use Mail app or My Verizon Mobile app
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

@PaleRoze,

I can totally understand how important it os to get your apps working properly on your new phone.

Since this is a prepaid account you can contact our prepaid customer service for assistance, as we do not have access to prepaid accounts. You can contact them at 888-294-6804. They will be more than happy to assist.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: HTC Droid Incredible 2 - Can't use Mail app or My Verizon Mobile app
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

@PaleRoze,

I can totally understand how important it os to get your apps working properly on your new phone.

Since this is a prepaid account you can contact our prepaid customer service for assistance, as we do not have access to prepaid accounts. You can contact them at 888-294-6804. They will be more than happy to assist.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes