Hang-up & other problems since latest update
Kvothe

Recently, my DROID2 Global updated itself, and I can't say that I'm particularly impressed.  First, since the update I've been unable to terminate a call.  Any call.  I hit the red hang-up button, it changes color and I get a brief vibration, but the call does not terminate.  It just sits there, racking up minutes against my allotment.  It seems to me that a phone, especially a SMART phone, ought to do the simple, plain old telephone services well.  Chief among those is the ability to end a call when I want it to end.  How can I make that happen?

It also has an odd reaction when I hit the HOME button on the bottom row.  It'll frequently take me, not to the home page, but to a page of recently used apps.  That's interesting, but it isn't the home page.  How can I make this button do what it's supposed to, and take me to base home screen?

There's other annoyances as well, but let's see if we can get these two things fixed, and move on from there.  Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Hang-up & other problems since latest update
CDubya

It sound like you are holding your finger on the button to hang up. Try just tapping the button instead.

0 Likes
Re: Hang-up & other problems since latest update
CDubya

Same thing with the home button. It will show frequently used apps if you hold it down, you don't need to hold it, just tap.

0 Likes