What type of error are you getting? Also this isnt required but did you hard reset before attempting because I have always thought installing updated OS onto a device with apps installed that wasn't tested with install from manufactures developers just leaves chances of issues.. I reset before installing any OS update and I very seldom run into issues when others do.
Has anyone had this issue? My phone keeps failing the Update. I have wiped my phone back to factory defaults and it still fails the upgrade.
is there logs I can look for????
Maybe try booting into recovery mode and select to clear cache,
Power Device Off First.....
1. Hold Home Button and press power
2. Screen will show a Android with a triangle with astrick
3. Let Go of Home Button and Power
4. Press Search Button (Far Right Button)
5. A blue menu will show at top of page, scroll to Wipe Cache Partition. Press camera button to verify
7. Allow a few seconds for wipe to complete
8. Once Wipe is complete Blue Menu will show at top again, select Reboot
9. After reboot try running update again...
10 Consider keeping off power supply while doing update, some reported issues when plugged in but I dont get why, but hey it wont heart.