Help nobody can hear me
KimmiS
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I make or receive a call I can hear then but nobody can hear me. This just started.

0 Likes
Re: Help nobody can hear me
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KimmiS, let’s get your calls flowing. Is your data and messages working? When was the last time you were able to make/receive a call that you can hear the other person?
ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Joshhall2222

I can make and receive calls and can hear the people I call or that call me but they can't hear me, also can send and receive text messages and picture messages

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We’ll get you back up and running Joshhall2222. When this started had there been any changes to the device? Any new apps added? Since this started, have you powered the device on/off?
ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Joshhall2222

Have not installed any new apps and if I power off and back on it will work for a short time then back to noone being able to hear me.

0 Likes