How Do I Ask For A Replacement?
SahilBhalla

Hello guys,

Basically I have three main problems with my Droid Incredible:

1. Every month or so, the messages just all get deleted for no reason.

2. The Wi-Fi is highly spotty. I get it in some places and not in some. I've checked with other phones and they get it where I don't.

3. Last month it said application space low and I had to reset my device to factory settings. Even though I had tons of space free on my phone.

So, are these valid reasons to get a replacement phone and how do I get a replacement phone?

Thanks

Sahil

0 Likes
Re: How Do I Ask For A Replacement?
AZSALUKI
Legend

just go into a store and explain what's been going on and be sure to point out that you have done a factory reset and are still experiencing the issues. i'm betting that they will go ahead and send you a replacement. they are practically giving these away now anyhow so i don't see why they wouldn't replace yours.

0 Likes
Iphone4bus

Complain enough and get something else.  These phones are plagued with recurring issues.  biggest waste of money ever

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Iphone4bus wrote:

Complain enough and get something else.  These phones are plagued with recurring issues.  biggest waste of money ever

Your opinion. Mine has been fine since the day it rolled out last April.

0 Likes
nimiaj
Contributor - Level 3

I second budone. I pre-orderd mine in April and was one of the first few to get it. Have not had any issues so far.

As far the replacement goes, go to the store as others have said and be VERY persistent and explain the entire history of what's wrong and how you have tried to fix it. If you called Verizon Support, chances are that they would already have notes on your account regarding any troubleshooting they may have helped you with.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

I would call tech support, they can trigger a phone to be sent to you, then ship the bad one back once you receive the replacement

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

ditto the above posts. mine is 9 months old and runs like the day i bought it. never so much as a reset. best $200 i ever spent.

0 Likes
SahilBhalla

Okay. I will be going to into the city (New York) next week. What is the best Verizon Wireless store I can go to? Anywhere after 42nd street downtown.

Sahil

0 Likes