How can I update my Incredible 2 from 3.02.605.1 to 5.10.605.9
phone1

My Incredible 2 software is 3.02.605.1. Can anyone tell me how to update it to 5.10.605.9? Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: How can I update my Incredible 2 from 3.02.605.1 to 5.10.605.9
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi phone1,

I know, of course, you want the update for your phone. I want to make sure I'm covering everything and ask if you have tried these steps to manually pull it from the phone?

Menu

Settings

About Phone

System Updates

If the update comes up, please make sure you have at least 50% battery power in order for the process to complete. If you do not see the update when following these steps, please complete a master reset on the phone. Please remember to back up your data on a PC (your pictures and videos) before completing this. In fact, here's a link to show you all of the steps for the master reset.

http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=42020&sayt=hard

Once this is complete, please check the steps again and see if the update appears for you. Please post back with your results. Thanks very much!

Christina B

VZW Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
phone1

Hi, Christina,

Thanks for the reply. I forgot to said that my Incredible 2 current carrier is PagePlus. Can the phone still be update following what you said in your reply?

Thanks,

Fuhua

Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 13:56:19 -0700

To: fhxu@hotmail.com

Subject: - Re: How can I update my Incredible 2 from 3.02.605.1 to 5.10.605.9

created by ChristinaB_VZW in DROID Incredible 2 by HTC - View the full discussion

Hi phone1, I know, of course, you want the update for your phone. I want to make sure I'm covering everything and ask if you have tried these steps to manually pull it from the phone? MenuSettingsAbout PhoneSystem Updates If the update comes up, please make sure you have at least 50% battery power in order for the process to complete. If you do not see the update when following these steps, please complete a master reset on the phone. Please remember to back up your data on a PC (your pictures and videos) before completing this. In fact, here's a link to show you all of the steps for the master reset. http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=42020&sayt=hard Once this is complete, please check the steps again and see if the update appears for you. Please post back with your results. Thanks very much! Christina BVZW SupportFollow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community

Start a new discussion in DROID Incredible 2 by HTC by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

© 2011 Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless | One Verizon Way | Mail Code: 180WVB | Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information.

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences.

0 Likes