How do I activate the phone in Thailand
Kwanchai

I am in Thailand and want to use the phone with Thai GSM Sim. I did work out with Verizon support and she gave me an unlock code. As the instruction, just replace GSM sim and reboot the phone. It will prompt to enter the code. But it does not prompt me anything. Then I try to reset the phone, hopefully it will prompt the code. Now, I have to activate the phone. I have 2 questions:

1 How do I activate the phone outside US?

2. How to make the phone prompt me to enter the unlock code?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I activate the phone in Thailand
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kwanchai,

Greetings from that states! And we want to get you up and running in Thailand ASAP. Now, we appreciate you having verified with our team what needs to be done prior as well as doing what you've done thus far regarding activation. That being said, I'd recommend contacting our Global Support Team at 908-559-4899 for additional assistance.

EvanO_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I activate the phone in Thailand
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kwanchai,

Greetings from that states! And we want to get you up and running in Thailand ASAP. Now, we appreciate you having verified with our team what needs to be done prior as well as doing what you've done thus far regarding activation. That being said, I'd recommend contacting our Global Support Team at 908-559-4899 for additional assistance.

EvanO_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes