How do I block a number? I keep getting solicitation calls in Spanish
MaryPenny

How do, or can I, block a certain number? I keep getting solicitation calls in Spanish and it is very annoying. I have asked and they won't quit calling me.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I block a number? I keep getting solicitation calls in Spanish
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can block up to five numbers free for 90 days via your on-line MyVerizon account.  The numbers can be re-blocked every 90 days as needed.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can block up to five numbers free for 90 days via your on-line MyVerizon account.  The numbers can be re-blocked every 90 days as needed.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there MaryPenny,

I'm sorry to hear about these repeat calls you've been receiving. Let's make sure we put a stop to those.

Tikibar1 is correct. You can block up to five numbers for free through your My Verizon account for up to 90 days. Visit http://vz.to/MqEgqB for information.

NicholasB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
White_Tiger_Films

I am having the same issue. The problem I run into is that the calls are coming from different phone numbers each time. My phone number starts with 395, and so do all of these calls. When I call it back, it is the phone number of regular person like me who has no idea what is going on.

Unfortunately I can't block the 5 numbers because everyday these numbers change.

If anyone has a solution other than changing the number I have had for the past 15 years, please let me know.

Thanks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@White_Tiger_Films

I can imagine how frustrating these calls must be for you. Let's put a stop to these unwanted calls.

It seems that these are marketing calls and they are using some caller ID application so a different number shows up when they call. I suggest registering your number on the national do not call list. Visit https://www.donotcall.gov/ to register your number.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes