How much longer will this be free?
themasterofdroid
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am wondering how much longer it will be free i'm on a budget of 100$ and i would buy the Droid Razr but it is 199$ which I don't seem to get because the Droid Razr Maxx is the same price. Oh well just let me know when it wont be free any more. I have about 3-4 days to decide.

0 Likes
Re: How much longer will this be free?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Don't forget to add the $30 upgrade fee that is now in force.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

mykaelp
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well, themasterofdroid,

If you are on a budget of $100 a month, go to Sprint.  Verizon is becoming the ultimate money sucking soulless corporation at perhaps the fastest pace of any other in history.  If you are not locked in a contract, seriously, go somewhere else.  Don't support the CEO of this monstrosity he has turned a once great company into.

0 Likes
justin6297
Enthusiast - Level 2

Besides, stay away from this phone. There is a reason it's free because it's JUNK. And the other posts are true as well.

jco23
Contributor - Level 3

the Charge is a great phone when you know how to use it properly - works even better for those that are able to remove the VZW bloatware.  but it's free (and will probably not increase in price) b/c they are trying to phase them out for the next round of phones.

see if you can get a CPO nexus or Razr for $100.

dukes38

check out Amazon, letstalk, wireflly or Bestbuy, you'll find better deals there.  I have a charge and actually love it.  But you can probably find something newer for no more than $50 if you checks those out.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Those outlets can also have additional terms and conditions for the purchase of a phone. The fine print needs to be read carefully so the end user knows what agreements they are entering into.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Gobsmack

Is there anyone else having a lot of problems with voice mail.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Gobsmack wrote:

Okay I give up, how does one remove the VZW bloatware? And is there anyone else having a lot of problems with voice mail.

You can't remove the Bloatware without also voiding the phone's warranty. Discussion of the method and process is against the Terms of Service here on the VZW community.

0 Likes
jco23
Contributor - Level 3

I use google voice for my vm service - easier, and gives you free visual voice mail.  the lone contractor is that you must have a data connection to get your voice messages.

just as ann noted, we cannot say on these forums how to remove bloatware, but I'm sure google will help you.

0 Likes