Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I can't get to my list of apps please help
darkeru

My phone tweaked out today and reset itself so all my home screen buttons were gone. I got them all back except the one that gets me to my list of apps. I can't find it anywhere. Can someone please help me because now I can't use my apps since I can't get to the list of them.  Thank you for anyone that can help me.

0 Likes
Re: I can't get to my list of apps please help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello darkeru, 

I love personalizing my home screen exactly the way I want it and  I can imagine the frustration this has caused you!  Are you using a 3rd party home screen Launcher from the Play Store?  Had you downloaded any other applications when this started?  Try running the phone in Safe Mode to see if it restores your Apps icon. This will indicate that an application is interfering, you will need to determine which one and delete it.  Here are the instructions to activate Safe Mode on the Samsung Charge. http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=42435
Please keep me updated on the status of your home screen and feel free to reach out if you need any additional support.

Thank You,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes