I cannot send or receive pictures thru text all of a sudden, anyone else having that problem?
Pammi622
Enthusiast - Level 1

I cannot receive or send pictures in text messages. I have before but not now. I get the error message "not downloaded" or "unknown error" ??

I have cleared cache. I have deleted all messages, I have check for any updates. I have turned off phone taken out battery and waited a few and still nothing. I get the message just error for the picture?  Suggestions????? Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I cannot send or receive pictures thru text all of a sudden, anyone else having that problem?
Pammi622
Enthusiast - Level 1

We recently were on vacation someone suggested that we try *228 option 2. We tried it and shortly there after it started accepting pictures. Not sure what that had to do with it  but it worked!!!! Hope that helps you!!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I cannot send or receive pictures thru text all of a sudden, anyone else having that problem?
cklime
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the exact same issue!  I had been receiving pictures via text just fine . . .then all of a sudden one day it stopped.  I also sent a test text with a picture attached and the intended recipient did not receive it.  I have tried all the steps you have tried with no success.  I'm hoping someone will have some suggested help!  Thank you!

Pammi622
Enthusiast - Level 1

We recently were on vacation someone suggested that we try *228 option 2. We tried it and shortly there after it started accepting pictures. Not sure what that had to do with it  but it worked!!!! Hope that helps you!!!

0 Likes
nikki1802

im actually having the opposite problem..i get pics just not regular texts..i can send but when someone tries to reply it gives them an error message and im getting nothing..any suggestions?

0 Likes