Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I followed the user guide instructions for forwarding a voicemail, but when i press and hold the voicemail in my inbox, 'Forward' is not an option. Does anyone know how I can forward a voicemail on my Droid Mini?
mads1208

I followed the user guide instructions for forwarding a voicemail, but when i press and hold the voicemail in my inbox, 'Forward' is not an option. Does anyone know how I can forward a voicemail on my Droid Mini?

0 Likes
Re: I followed the user guide instructions for forwarding a voicemail, but when i press and hold the voicemail in my inbox, 'Forward' is not an option. Does anyone know how I can forward a voicemail on my Droid Mini?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are here to the rescue mads 1208. I know sometimes we would like to forward voice mails to friends and family. Here is the road map http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-use-voice-mail/ on how to do so. You will first have to call *86 from your cell phone. Let me know if you have any other questions.

AmberF_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes