Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I have just got the Droid Mini, I can't find a setting for a reminder notification on unread texts or un-acknowleged missed calls. Is this an available feature on the MINI?
Jpoland

I have just got the Droid Mini, I can't find a setting for a reminder notification on unread texts or un-acknowleged missed calls. Is this an available feature on the MINI?

0 Likes
Re: I have just got the Droid Mini, I can't find a setting for a reminder notification on unread texts or un-acknowleged missed calls. Is this an available feature on the MINI?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

That's a great question Jpoland! This feature can be quite helpful but unfortunately, this device does not include it. I apologize for the inconvenience.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
Re: I have just got the Droid Mini, I can't find a setting for a reminder notification on unread texts or un-acknowleged missed calls. Is this an available feature on the MINI?
Ann154
Expert
Expert

You might be able to download a third party application from the Play Store to provide the functionality you are looking for with repeated notifications.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes