Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I have to remove the battery everytime I use the camcorder because the phone goes black and freezes.
df26

I have to remove the battery everytime I use the camcorder because the phone goes black and freezes. The entire text message history inbox erases periodically without my prompting the phone to erase anything. Is there an option i need to turn off so the text history doesn't get erased? This is the second replacement I have recieved...anyone else have these problems with their Droid (not so) Incredible?

<Shortened subject line.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: I have to remove the battery everytime I use the camcorder because the phone goes black and freezes.
3speed88

I too am having the same problem with the camera/camcorder.  I can take one picture or video and it goes black, and freezes up.  I received a new one, same thing happens with it.  this type of phone is crap!

0 Likes
Re: I have to remove the battery everytime I use the camcorder because the phone goes black and freezes.
commonsense101

factory reset, tada fixed

0 Likes