I'm also having problems with my messaging that is messing up my entire phone. I upgraded to a new phone a few months ago and verizon even sent me a new phone. The phone they sent has to be a refurbished one because the pixels in my screen are messed up
ValerieWI
0 Likes
Re: I'm also having problems with my messaging that is messing up my entire phone. I upgraded to a new phone a few months ago and verizon even sent me a new phone. The phone they sent has to be a refurbished one because the pixels in my screen are messe
ValerieWI

This is beyond frustrating because not only is this my primary phone but it is also my work phone..  I didn't pay $200 for an upgrade a few months ago to have terrible messaging service and be sent a refurbished junk phone.

0 Likes
Re: I'm also having problems with my messaging that is messing up my entire phone. I upgraded to a new phone a few months ago and verizon even sent me a new phone. The phone they sent has to be a refurbished one because the pixels in my screen are messe
Not applicable

Hello ValerieWI,

Any replacement that you get should be indistinguishible from a new phone! What is wrong with the pixels? Was the phone like this when you got it? When did you receive it! Please share details, so we can help to resolve this issue.

Thank you,

MichelleH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes