I need help here.
SIMPLETON

I have recently upgraded to an Droid Razr but my pictures were never backed up from my HTC Incredible.  They also were not saved to the SD drive either.  Can anyone tell me how to get those pictures from that phone to either the SD drive in the phone or to my computer.  I tried all the computer options but none of my three computers will recognize the device.  My computers ask me to insert the disk that came with the device and no disk came.  I haven't tried to download the drivers from my account at Verizon since the phone itself has been deactivated.  Can anyone tell me how to do that?  I want to donate the phone to charity, but I want to get my pictures off of it first.

Simpleton

0 Likes
Re: I need help here.
garyvestal1

The problem is that your computer can not  recognize your HTC Incredible?

Do you will want those pictures?

Tried to send pictures via emails and retrieve the pictures via your email inbox on your PC.?

If there are too much pictures to sync to your computer,,Maybe you can download some Apps from Google.com like "WiFi File Transfer".

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smarterdroid.wififiletransfer&hl=en

or you can go HTC.Com, to download the "htc sync" software & drivers, and install it on your computer, and then connect your device to pc via USB cable, and then move pictures files from your phone to PC.

Last step is "Perform a hard reset" before you donate the phone to charity.

0 Likes
Re: I need help here.
Not applicable

I suspect your computer needs the correct drivers loaded to recognize the old phone.  Using your computer do a Google search for the drivers or search for them on the Verizon site.  The other possibility would be to turn on your old phone and log onto your router using WIFI and them email them to yourself.  That might take forever though.

0 Likes