I need help !
hutch319

my phone has been independently rebooting itself over the past couple weeks, I just got the new software update, and now last night it shut down on me and  the screen wont come back on.  I would like to know if anyone has any ideas for me.  The phone will turn on, I can hear a short vibrate when I press the power button, the led light will go on when its plugged into the charger, but it wont communicate to my laptop for me to try to get the information off of it - I had an app (color-note) with lots of important info on it and I need to know if there's a way that I can recover this info !  Please help Smiley Happy  I have a micro SD card installed, but I don't think it saved on there like my contacts, pics, and music do.

0 Likes
Re: I need help !
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello hutch319! So sorry that you're having such difficulties with your Incredible 2. This software update you mentioned. The most recent update was sent out in April, so I have strong reservations that what you've recently received was an update to the operating system. It's more likely to have been related to one or more of your custom applications. Can you confirm which software version you have? Please go to Settings> About phone> Software information> Baseband version.

Dion M.
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: I need help !
hutch319

I can't get into the phone because my screen is blank, as I said in my post.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

0 Likes