Incredible 2 sending wrong text messages!
fr0stedshad0w

Is anyone else having an issue where their Incredible 2 is sending out the wrong messages? I just started having this happen to me in the past few weeks. I sent a message about 4 days ago and it sent a draft that I had typed out like 3 days before that instead of sending the message I had just typed...I saw the correct message on my screen, but the recipient saw a completely different one. And 2 days ago it combined 2 completely DIFFERENT messages into one message and sent it to my friend instead of sending the whole thing of what I typed. Is this a known issue?!

0 Likes
Re: Incredible 2 sending wrong text messages!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Does your phone have the most up to date operating system for that phone? I seem to recall that there was an issue like yours when the phone first was released. It was supposed to have been fixed through a system update.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
fr0stedshad0w

My phone says I have OS HTC_ADR6350_5.10.605.9-4.08.605.3 and when I check for newer software it says there is none.

0 Likes
privas08

Something similar happened with my droid 2 global, which i have checked for system updates and there are none. I sent a text today and although when i sent it out it looked fine to me, my friend said otherwise. The first 4 lines were my text and the last 3 lines were something I had never written. It seemed to have taken someone else's text and combined it with mine.

0 Likes