Incredible pre-orders have started.
y0diggity
Contributor - Level 2

Are you going to pre-order? Have you already done it? I'm still trying to decide if I want to or not. I'm definitely getting one, I just don't know if I want to pre-order. For one thing, I'm currently on an Alltel plan and as I went through the process for the Incredible, it had me switching to a Verizon plan. I'm ok with that, but when I do something like that, I need to be talking to a live person. All I need is to make a mistake and do something wrong and end up with overages of some sort on my bill because I spaced something. I have to travel tomorrow, so I'm thinking maybe I'll try to call in and do it over the phone while I'm on the road (hands-free, of course :smileyhappy:).

My other thought is to just wait until the date. Even the overnight shipping on the Incredible isn't gauranteed until 3pm, so I could walk into my store here at 8 and buy it and have it sooner than if I pre ordered.

Decisions, decisions, decisions...

0 Likes
Re: Incredible pre-orders have started.
elnorte24

$99 after all discounts (no mail-in rebate) to buy online sold me! $105 after taxes. I can wait. It's paid for! lol Oh yeah, site was so busy it took about 45 mins.

0 Likes
kathy07

It's 1:57 est and I can't even get in the site!  Seems to have crashed...even My Verizon not working:smileysad:

0 Likes
salimar1

bad i cant charge it to my account lol

0 Likes
elnorte24
0 Likes
smoknjo

These ARE the Droids we're looking for

Pre-Order Complete and Confirmed. Countdown begins. Can't Wait.

0 Likes
ttouloumis

How did it come to only $105?  I am getting $199.  Also, I have to return my Palm Pre Plus (I'm still w/n my 30 day window), so I guess I probably can't preorder. 

0 Likes
hope12839
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well, it's a step in the right direction for Verizon finally. Of course we have known about the Incredible for a few months now and just as Verizon is finally going to have it, T-Mobile will soon have the HTC EVO which is even nicer and has a 4.3" screen and 16gb memory and is even sleeker.; no strange stepped back case, just smooth and sleek!

So in other words, while this is a good step, Verizon is once again late to the party with a phone that is already outdated before it is even released! They still don't get it!!

0 Likes
hope12839
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have to correct myself on one point: the HTC EVO 4G will be available with Sprint not T-Mobile. Sorry

0 Likes
elnorte24

$100 online discount, $100 for my 2yr renewal. $99 plus tax came to $105. Thats a sweet deal!

0 Likes