Well, my Bionic is acting really weird and I was thinking that it would be best to file and insurance claim, and I was wondering since the Bionic is discontinued, will I get a different phone or just a refurbished Bionic?
Have you tried the Cache Wipe? Not an FDR but a wipe of cache to get rid of old left behind code. The Cache wipe can do wonders for your phone and save you possibly th etrouble of a replacement.
Here are step by step instructions on how to wipe the cache of both devices clean, a move that should return the Droid RAZR and Droid RAZR MAXX to normal.
1) Press and hold the Power button and turn the phone off.
2) When the screen turns off, press and hold Volume Down and Power.
3) When the white HBOOT screen appears, use the volume button to move down to “RECOVERY.”
4) Press the Power button to select “RECOVERY.”
5) When the triangle and exclamation appears, hold the Volume Up and Power button at the same time.
6) Using the volume button, scroll down to “Wipe cache partition” and select it.
7) Select “Reboot system now.”