Loss of all Audio on Incredible2
ashseverson

For the last month and half, I have lost all sound, audio and speaker funtion on my Incredible 2, unless I am connected to bluetooth in my car . I have done a data reset, pulled the battery out ,and  restarted the phone numerous times. The phone (prior to the bluetooth sync), had been restating on its own and glitching while texting. I went to a verizon store and was told my phone is out of warranty, not due for and upgrade and has no insurance, so there is nothing verixon can do for me. Verizon actually suggested I go on "Craigslist", and buy a used phone! This is not a operator error, the device has gone haywire and needs to be fixed or replaced. Verizon has done nothing for me and I am finding myself helpless and in comlete frustation! Someone help me!

0 Likes
Re: Loss of all Audio on Incredible2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi ashseverson-

I'm sorry to learn about the concerns regarding your phone. You've taken great steps in attempting to resolve these issues. The warranty is provided by the manufacturer, not Verizon Wireless. Without the protection of an extended warranty, I recommend reaching out to the manufacturer, in this case HTC, for potential options. I have seen cases that users are able to send in their device for repair, for a small cost. You can reach them at 866-449-8358.

I hope that helps!

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes